Blog Archive

Monday, December 7, 2009

Alliance for Climate Education (ACE) blog

From climateinsider google group:

Hi all!

I see our inboxes filling quickly so I will make this brief! ACE::Alliance for Climate Education has several awesome staff on the ground in Copenhagen, including Alec Loorz - our youth leader, Gore trainee, Brower Award winner (among other things!).

Every day, our staff and volunteers are blogging on the youth perspective in Copenhagen.  They are pubishing their posts, videos, snippets on our blog: http://www.acespace.org/blog/  You can see what we've got so far, some good stuff including a video of international youth persepctives at COY. Below are two things I'd like to do with our blog and I wonder if you can help?

  • I'd like to crosspost youth-oriented blog posts on our blog, too, to share with our growing network (30k and growing)
Are any of you interested in cross posting / swapping blog links with us? Please drop me a line and direct me to your blog, too, we'd love to follow up with you.

Thanks!
Alisha

--
Alisha Fowler | Educator and Online Media Maven
ACE :: Alliance for Climate Education
o 510.251.5989 | c 503.803.5670 | @alishafowler
www.climateeducation.org | facebook.com/acespace

Lower Your Emissions, Raise Your Voice

© 2009 Alliance for Climate Education. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: